Lets go fishing!

If you'd like to go kayak fishing with me, we might be able to make an arrangement. Leave a comment on the page, and I'll get back to you as soon as I receive it.

Massey's Professional Outfitters

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2/7/15

Full moon, north wind, and falling tide, all together results into some extremely low tides.  Having launched out of Campo's marina with Dominique, we headed behind the rocks so we could catch some fish, and I could hopefully find one of the large bass I had caught last week.  With the weather being warm, I had high hopes for both of us getting into a mess of fish.  Finding an opening of a bayou into a large shallow flat, we saw plenty of swirls which ended up being reds.  Dominique isnt much of a stander as hes been swimming 2 of the 3 times hes come with me.  I was able to put him on a red early, and I was able to find one for myself, but no large bass this time.  




Dominique with his 26.5" red
My red was a hair over 28, but pinching the tail, taking a picture, and keeping him in the boat was out of the question.

Temps: 46/65
Skies: clear
Wind: 5-9 mph NE
Tide: Extremely Low
Seein spots with lemon drop, and purple haze
Pressure: 30.26


No comments:

Post a Comment