Lets go fishing!

If you'd like to go kayak fishing with me, we might be able to make an arrangement. Leave a comment on the page, and I'll get back to you as soon as I receive it.

Massey's Professional Outfitters

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

3/8/15

Pre-fishing Delacroix for Adventure worlds fishing championships.  Exploring some new areas for me so I can have as much knowledge of the entire area prior to the tourney.  Fished with Nick, and saw Chris at the launch.  Found a hole about 8 feet deep while the rest of the area was 1-2 feet, and was able to find a 35 inch freshwater catfish. Later found some moving water at a pinchpoint and landed 2 more large mouth bass.
Natural colored Vudu shrimp under a cork
Wind: 7-10
Temps: 54-70
Pressure: 30.29
Skies: Partly Cloudy


No comments:

Post a Comment